The Palampur valley is often called one of the most scenic pockets of the Indian Himalayas. On this tour, spend nine hours driving around the valley – breathe in the fresh mountain air at the scenic tea gardens, explore the serene cultural centres including Hindu Temples and Buddhist monasteries and get a first-hand experience with the Himalayan wildlife.
Meeting Point & Time: Koadventure office near Dalai Lama Temple (opp parking) 9:00 AM
- Compact Taxi (Alto / Dzire)
- Local Driver Charges
- Hotel accommodation at Mcleodganj
- Any Car / Jeep transfers other than what’s mentioned in the itinerary
- Snacks, beverages and Mineral Water
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle / acts of God.
- Anything not mentioned in the “What’s Included” section.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Comfortable Shoes
- Water bottle
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review