Take a guided drive to and around the quaint and hill station of Dharamsala. On this drive, visit the beautiful cloud-kissed tea gardens where you might get a chance to experience first hand on how tea leaves are plucked. Visit one of the highest international cricket stadiums in the world; Along with that visit the Kangra Art Museum, the War Memorial, the famous Buddhist institute of Norbulingka and ancient Hindu Temples including Tapovan, Aghanjar Mahadev Temple and the Indrunag Temple.
Meeting Point & Time: Koadventure office near Dalai Lama Temple (opp parking) 9:00 AM
- Compact Taxi (Alto / Dzire)
- Local Driver Charges
- Hotel accommodation at Mcleodganj
- Any Car / Jeep transfers other than what’s mentioned in the itinerary
- Snacks, beverages and Mineral Water
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle / acts of God.
- Anything not mentioned in the “What’s Included” section.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Comfortable Shoes
- Water bottle
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review