3-days Himachal Heritage Tour
Day 1: Dharamshala to Pong Dam
This 3-day tour will start from Dharamshala and we will be driving to Pong Dam today. The drive is bound to be a blissful one with some breathtaking views throughout. The two major attractions of this day would be the water springs and, of course, the Masrur cut rock temple. We will be spending our night at a camp base near the Pong Dam itself.
Day 2: Pong Dam to Garli
There’s nothing better than starting your morning with bird watching. We will be leaving from Garli (Pragpur) post breakfast. The most amazing thing about Garli is its 500-1000-year-old heritage buildings. A guided heritage walk of these places will leave you with a memory of a lifetime and a lot of historical facts. We will be spending our night at a heritage building in Garli.
Day 3: Garli to Kangra to Mcleodganj
The third and the final day will take us back to Mcleodganj but not before exploring various beautiful destination such as the Kangra Fort, Kangra Temple, Kangra Art Museum, Gyutoo Monastery, the Norbulingka Institute (Tibetian Art Museum).
Meeting Point & Time: Koadventure office near Dalai Lama Temple (opp parking) 9:00 AM
- Compact Taxi (Alto / Dzire)
- Local Driver Charges
- Hotel accommodation at Mcleodganj
- Any Car / Jeep transfers other than what’s mentioned in the itinerary
- Snacks, beverages and Mineral Water
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle / acts of God.
- Anything not mentioned in the “What’s Included” section.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Comfortable Shoes
- Water bottle
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review