Kangra Valley & Hindu Temples Sightseeing
This nine hour drive takes you 3500 years back in time as you explore the fine nuances of the ancient Kangra Fort – a name mentioned in the Great Alexander’s diaries. Along with that, meet the splendour of Hindu temples including Chamunda Devi, Braijeshwari and Jawalaji. Apart from that, be fascinated by the solace at Tapovan Ashram and appreciate beautiful Buddhist centres including Norbulingka and Gyotto Monastery.
Meeting Point & Time: Koadventure office near Dalai Lama Temple (opp parking) 9:00 AM
- Compact Taxi (Alto / Dzire)
- Local Driver Charges
- Hotel accommodation at Mcleodganj
- Any Car / Jeep transfers other than what’s mentioned in the itinerary
- Snacks, beverages and Mineral Water
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle / acts of God.
- Anything not mentioned in the “What’s Included” section.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Comfortable Shoes
- Water bottle